Become a Business Parnter today!
The Parker PTO is currently looking for Business Partners to join our community and help us support our students & teachers. Check out our program below and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
The Parker PTO Mission
As an award-winning magnet program for music, our unique school is a large and diverse community of 80 teachers and nearly 900 students and their families. The Parker Elementary PTO is committed to enriching the academic and musical education of EVERY child at our school. Your contributions help our school provide every child with a well-rounded educational experience, classroom enrichment materials, and performance opportunities for our young musicians.
Please become a Community Business Partner to join our mission of building a strong educational foundation and bright future for our scholars. Thank you for supporting Parker Elementary!
We love to thank our Community Partners and want to recognize your contributions at the many opportunities we gather our school family together.
Trunk-or-Treat is an opportunity for the whole community of families to enjoy a festive evening of trunk or treating in October. This is a well-attended event, so sponsor a booth/activity, donate a raffle item, provide goodie bag promotional material, or cater a meal!
Family Night is held every year during our Book Fair for families to promote literacy and discover new books together. Donate to our concessions or display your logo in the library.
Auction is an adults-only event for parents, staff, Business Partners, and our local community. We enjoy an evening with dinner, fun, and enthusiastic bidding on a variety of baskets, big ticket items, and socials donated by our classrooms, businesses, and teachers. Make an in-kind donation, sponsor a table, or buy a ticket and join the fun!
APEX is a school-wide FunRun and fundraiser that gives students an opportunity to learn about fitness, confidence, leadership and character- all while having fun! Sponsor the water table or display your logo on the fence!
2023-2024 SPONSORSHIP LEVELS
- Logo & link on monthly electronic newsletter
- Logo & link displayed on the PTO website
- Follow & recognition on Instagram and 'Like' via our PTO Facebook - "Parker Proud Sponsor" graphic to share on your website and/or social media
- *All of Sonata Perks Plus
- Your full color logo displayed on a banner hanging on the school fence (60x36 max)
- Recognition on the Willowbend Parker marquee (1 week)
- *All of Sonata & Concerto Perks Plus
- Recognition on the Willowbend Parker marquee (2 weeks)
- Social media post - Your promotional materials are to be included with our Auction Gala packet
- (2) VIP seats to 1 school event of your choice - any performance, concert, or program; excludes auction
- *All of Sonata, Concerto, & Symphony Perks Plus
- (2) Social media posts - Your logo on front of your specific event shirt to be sold to Parker community
- (1) Auction Gala ticket
- (2) VIP seats to 2 school events of your choice - any performance, concert, or program; excludes auction - Name an entire event after your business!
Download the Business Package Information HERE!
Donation Payment can be made HERE