What can we say? We ALL love Parker!
Together, we can support the educational & musical mission of our school
by donating directly to the We Parker campaign.
We encourage all families to participate in our fall fundraiser "We Heart Parker." Every gift - no matter the size - makes a difference. These unrestricted gifts are essential to maintaining the level of support the PTO provides the school as 100% of the funds raised will go back to the school and teachers. All donations are tax deductible.
Here's a sample of what the Parker PTO funds provided during the 2019-2020 school year:
- > $23,300 in teacher & administrator allocations for classroom materials
- $36,000 in STEM resources, science lab materials, and computer lab equipment
- $6,300 to support our Spanish Club, which installed the metal picnic tables throughout the School Garden
- $20,000 for Teacher Appreciation lunches and gifts (throughout year and during Teacher Appreciation Week)
- $12,000 for instrument repair
- $24,000 for the School Garden and outdoor education
To maintain these same levels of funding this year and next, the Parker PTO needs your support!
Donate through our website or drop a check in the mail:
Parker Elementary PTO
10626 Atwell Dr.
Houston, Tx 77096
As a thank you from the PTO...
|All contributors will receive a unique "We Parker" yard sign.||All donors of $100 or more will receive a "We Parker" twill hat.|