- A social is a great way to raise funds for Parker and a fun opportunity for our community to get together. 100% of the proceeds go back to Parker PTO. Socials are hosted by Parker families and can be for adults, kids or both.
- The hosts will set the date, price, number of attendees, and cover the cost of the event. Events can be open to all or certain grade levels.
- Socials will be held in October, November, and December
Proposed socials must be approved by the PTO, register your social by October 3rd.
Sales begin on October 9th
- Adventure at the Arboretum
- Field Day
- Grownups vs. kids kickball
- Hike and picnic
- Ice Cream social
- Laser Tag
- Nerf Gun battle
- Pizza and movie night
- PJs and Pancakes
- Scavenger Hunt
- Skate party
- S’mores by the Campfire
- Crafts and Cocktails
- Games Night
- Soap Making
- Trivia night
- Wine tasting
- Wine walks
- Softball/Kickball Game
Email email@example.com with any questions.
Socials are a fundraiser for the PTO, and as such, they are considered a donation and are
non-refundable through the PTO.
However, you are welcome to find a separate party to purchase the spot from you.
We do ask that should you not be able to attend,
or have a different person attend on your behalf, that you email your host or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your participation and understanding.
Become a Sponsor!
If you'd like to contribute but can't attend a social, then consider sponsoring a teacher social.
We will allocate your contribution to bringing the Parker community together through socials.